Picture Book Explorers - The Shark In The Dark - £5.00
A literature based unit study to accompany The Shark in the Dark by Peter Bently
ISBN 978-0230707351 (Book not included)
A shark is trying to eat the fish. With the help of a friendly squid, the fish come up with a plan to foil the shark and scare him away.
This Picture Book Explorers topic pack takes you to the county of Devon in England, the source of the author's inspiration. Inside the project pack you will find a complete cross-curricular unit study covering geography, history, English language, art, STEM and more.
Inside the pack:
- information about the author/illustrator
- learn about Devon
- explore rhyme & alliteration
- explore collage
- learn how to make objects look far away
- explore refraction
- learn about sharks and squid
- explore STEM through hands-on activities
- make a regional recipe and more.
BOW topic packs are designed so that you can tailor the activities to give a personalised learning adventure for your child.
- instructions for over 20 activities
- over 20 pages of printables including 10 minibooks, art templates, fact sheets and a selection of maps and flags
- supplies list
- book & film suggestions to help you make this study best fit your child
Suggested age range 5 to 10
After purchase, an email will be sent direct to you with your download link. Please check the email address associated with your Paypal account, including your spam folder.
© Copyright Branch Out World